Upcoming Important Dates:
March 1- 31: Pre-Registration for 2018-19 School year for current BCS families
March 29: Lifetouch Student Spring Picture Day
March 29: End of 3rd Quarter
March 30: Good Friday, No School
April 9- 13: SAT's for K5 to 11th Grade (Senior Trip)
Pre- Registration for current BCS families, click here.
Pee Wee Basketball click here!
Pre-K (K4) Open House! Click here for more information,
Thank you to all our BCS Families for collecting box tops. Congratulations to Mrs. Keib’s 4th grade class for winning this round of the box top challenge. On Friday March 9th, the elementary children will be coming home with another zip lock bag. This collection due date will be May 25th. The class with the most box tops will win an ice cream party!
- Thursday, March 29th: Lifetouch Student Spring Pictures. Stay tuned for more information.
- 2018- 2019 School Calendar click here.
- Tuition Savings Account (529), click here for more information.
- Need to report a student absence/tardy? For your convenience there is now an absentee form on this website that will email all your students teachers and the office to let them know your student will be absent/tardy! Click here.
When ordering yearbooks from TreeRing, please make sure that you choose the yearbook you want, either MS/HS or Elementary. The price of the elementary book is $10, so if you are charged more the wrong book will be ordered.
Due to the difficulties in ordering Elementary and MS/HS yearbooks, I have put some steps together that will help. Part of the problem has been that the Elementary yearbooks have their own passcode.Please follow these steps to order your Yearbook:
1. Orders can not be done on mobile devices. It has to be laptop or desktop with Adobe.
2. Register with treering.com using the passcode for the yearbook you are ordering.
High School/Middle School 101289583783994
3. If you are still having problems, call tree ring at 877-755-8733
They assured me that they will walk you through it. Hopefully this helps. If need more assistance please email Mr. Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FACTS Tuition Management: Here is a list of frequently asked questions about FACTS. Click here.
- Help BCS raise funds and earn dress down passes at the same time! Click here for more information!